Professionals who excel at The Centre for Drug Research and Development (CDRD) are passionate about making a difference. They want to succeed as part of a team, and collaborate with knowledgeable and highly skilled colleagues in an innovative, productive and fun environment—an environment that emphasizes meeting scientific and commercialization challenges with focused, practical solutions. In this kind of environment, your co-workers and clients will appreciate your insights, talent, expertise, and experience—especially your commitment to advancing novel technologies and helping bring new medicines to patients. Compensation and benefits packages are competitive with those in the biotech industry from which we recruit many of our team.
- Courage: Say what we believe, embrace the obligation to dissent & question actions inconsistent with our values
- Collaboration: Integrate disciplines, network diverse & engaged partners, listen well & articulate with respect
- Objectivity: Make decisions that are evidence-based with transparency & accountability
- Judgment: Encourage creative risk-taking to translate unique ideas into valuable innovations
- Excellence: Strive for exceptional science & business practices
- Reach: Do more than expected
Our Commitment to You
CDRD encourages employees to strike a healthy balance between their work and personal lives. At CDRD, our human resources practices and strategies have been developed to create an inclusive culture regardless of race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital or family status, or disability.